Alarm/Service Senior Technician
J. Becher & Associates is growing and hiring for an Alarm/Service Senior Technician. We are an established, reputable electrical contractor and technology specialist, with various ongoing projects throughout the metro area.
The Senior Technician position is responsible for Service and Alarm work, both indoors and outdoors and in business and residential settings throughout the Twin Cities. A qualified applicant would have strong communication and customer service skills. Must be able to successfully work under pressure and display great organization and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience (voice, data, cable TV, fire alarm, access control, etc.)
- Past Service Experience required
- Minnesota Power Limited Technician License
- Intermediate-Level Computer Skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle record
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must align with the company’s core values. (Hardworking, Being the Best, Positive, Caring, Doing the Right Thing)
This Position Includes:
- Membership into the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Competitive Compensation and excellent benefits.
o Life Insurance
- Company Computer
- Company Work Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
If hired, a hiring bonus of $500 will be rewarded to qualified applicant after 6 months of continued employment with our company.
We hire and train only the best candidates. If you are reliable, dependable, and willing to work hard with a positive attitude, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and why you would be an asset to our company today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fill Out Our Online Application