Low Voltage Technician
J. Becher & Associates is growing and hiring for a lead position in our Limited Energy Commercial Division. This position will be responsible for leading and managing crews and is expected to be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
A qualified applicant would be capable of effectively communicating with clients, management and fellow employees. This position includes membership into the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers and comes with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The benefits include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, pension, training and union representation.
- Minimum of 5 Years Related Experience (Voice, Data, Cable TV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, etc.)
- Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) Experience (highly preferred)
- Experience in a Lead Position (highly preferred)
- Minnesota Power Limited Technician License (preferred)
- Experience in New Construction -Commercial and/or Wood Frame (preferred)
- Dependable Transportation
- Strong and Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- General Computer Skills
- Must be able to Pass a Drug Screening
We hire and train only the best candidates. If you are reliable, dependable and willing to work hard with a positive attitude, we want to hear from you.
Fill Out Our Online Application