Features the Best in Automation and High Voltage Wiring by J. Becher & Assoc. 25 TVs, Fully integrated with WiFi, GE Securtiy System, Automation and Control System by Elan G and much, much more!
Clive's Roadhouse, a bar and restaurant, just opened their new location in Rogers, their fourth restaurant in the Twin Cities Minneapolis area. Clive's first restaurant opened in 2011 in Champlin and then in Blaine and Burnsville. The Rogers restaurant is going into a log cabin style building at 21390 John Milless Drive, just south of I-94 and Highway 101.
J. Becher Technology Experts Installed & Wired Technology and Full Electrical Systems; Including:
- 4 Zones of audio with control series JBL speaker powered by Crown Amps
- Audio switching and control of TVs and sources all controlled by Elan G! with a simple touch on the iPad
- 25 Sony XBR TVs : 2 - 43” Flatsscreens, 19 - 55” Flatscreens, 3 - 65” Flatscreens, and 1 - giant 75” Flatscreen
- Point of Sale (POS) Infrastructure
- Engenius WiFi for both the staff and the guests
- Networked Pphone System
- GE Security System
- All Electrical, including
- Outdoor lighting including signs and parking lot
- Lutron lighting for bar and dining areas
Everything Controlled by the ELAN G Automation App
The ELAN G! controls all of the lighting, audio, and TV controls, as well as the GE Security System. Bringing you the easiest and most efficient way of controlling....Everything!
*Photos Courtesy of Clive's Roadhouse
More About Clive's Roadhouse
Casual comfort food like burgers, sandwiches, soups and meatloaf. Patterson said they hope to continue growing the restaurant with a new location every 12 to 18 months in the Twin Cities suburbs.